comms.

Jens Leineweber jens.leineweber at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 14 22:23:24 UTC 2012

Dear Phil,

your info is already outdated so here comes an update:

the interviews are being questionaires sent by email to prevent to much
difficulties regarding different time zones. I will be in charge of
co-ordinating stuff. I do need two volunteers to get the first two
interviews set up.

If you are not ok with the fact that we are giving your personal email
to the muktware team. pls send me a message and i will forward you this
interview questionaire to keep your email internal.

@ if it is not to much to request I'd like to have an overview who is
doing what (aka. full members list of main-team AND the sub-teams! (i do
know we have the wiki, but i need it as a odt ;) )

Greetings
Silverlion aka. Jens