LxFind needs .desktop

amjjawad HOOHAA amjjawad at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 21:43:08 UTC 2012

Hi,

I just updated and upgraded the system (Lubuntu 12.04 32-bit) and I can't
see any .desktop file so I guess I need to create one or I'm missing
something?

On a side note: because automatically login is enabled, I did not notice
the NEW Login Screen which is VERY BLACK :)
Also, it has Ubuntu 11.10 at the bottom.
So, is that the new one for Lubuntu 12.04?

Thanks!

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 11:32 PM, Julien Lavergne <gilir at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Le 01/16/2012 05:51 PM, Stephen Smally a écrit :
> > Oh, i missed it, LxFind should have a .desktop file (Julien: i don't
> > know how to add it with autotools, can you help me?)
> I modified the build system, and a added a temporary desktop file. Feel
> free to replace it by a better one :)
>
> Regards,
> Julien Lavergne

Best Regards,

*amjjawad*
Lubuntu One Stop Thread (Mega
Thread)<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755>
My Wiki Page <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad> | My
Launchpad<https://launchpad.net/%7Eamjjawad> |
My Ubuntu Forum Profile <http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=941822>

*My Actions Speak Louder Than My Words ||** ** I walk by faith, not by
sight **|| Imagination is more important than Knowledge || **Keep It Simple
and Short*