Fwd: Re: [Lubuntu-desktop] LSC and Dependencies Talk

Stephen Smally eco.stefi at fastwebnet.it
Mon Jan 16 13:32:38 UTC 2012

Probably the user in the topic didn't use LSC, because you know as me,
LSC shows all the dependencies required by the packages in the Apps
Basket, so it works just like synaptic in the installation part, but
works like USC in the browse part (reviews, icons, more userfriendly
dialogs). I agree that the installation space required for the apps
basket is a good idea (this usually means that i'll add it ASAP ;-) )

Regards

Stephen Smally