Interviewees

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Sun Jan 15 20:27:25 UTC 2012

Hi Jens,

For the 1st wave of interviews you asked for a list, so here goes!

I'd suggest Julien (gilir) Head of Dev be 1st up. Then take your pick of
Chris (TL for wiki / docs), Unit193 (TL for IRC guardians), Phillw (TL for
QA), Ali (Co-ordinator for Support), Rafael (TL for Artwork), Jens (TL of
comms), Mario (Team co-ordinator and in charge of lubuntu.net). I'll ask
Yorvyk if he will answer some questions on the work that the translations
team do.

That gives, hopefully, nine people to start with. After that, we need to
hunt down volunteers to give their 'take' on what drives them to use and
support lubuntu.

Regards,

Phill.
--