comms.

Phill Whiteside phillw at ubuntu.com
Sat Jan 14 22:28:56 UTC 2012

Hi Jens,

thanks :P

A few of us have @ubuntu.com email addresses, if there are any people who
do not wish to give their email address then please contact me and I will
set you up a @phillw.net email address that you can forward to your own
system (it is under google-edu apps system, so is pretty hot on filtering
out spam :) ).

I'm up for being one of those who kick it off, use my
phillw at ubuntu.comemail address.

Regards,

Phill.

--