[Lubuntu-desktop] Fw: Dropping i386 non-PAE as a supported kernel flavour in Precise Pangolin

Phill Whiteside phillw at ubuntu.com
Sat Jan 14 02:02:55 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've been quietly watching the ML discussions regarding PAE etc.. it's been
more interesting on http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1894753 where
it has gotten quite 'interesting' ... But, I'd like to point out
http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=11608365&postcount=24  So, we can
use that as minimal install method :)

Regards,

Phill.