Support Team

amjjawad HOOHAA amjjawad at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 19:30:33 UTC 2012

Hello Phill,

If you are talking about the chain of emails regarding Lubuntu Support Team
(LTS) then yes, I got that :) but I did not get anything else yet from the
other emails. Recently, gmail is acting crazy or maybe no one has sent
anything yet?!

Anyway, just to let everyone knows that I have already started recruiting
people (in MY way) few months ago:
Many of them (yes, we are still few) are active and promoting for Lubuntu
REALLY GOOD and I'm so glad for that :) Today, a new member signed. This is
not official but I have already posted on the facebook group for Lubuntu
One Stop Group and asked them to move to Phase 2 where a serious action and
support will take place and I expect many will jump in :)

I'll do whatever I used to do months ago (as I already mentioned
previously) whether I'm a part of any team or not. Now, I'm a part of 3
sub-teams so far and that is good enough to motivate and take me back to
action but this time Level 2 with more organization and support :)

Can NOT wait for the REAL fun :D

Thanks!