Support Team

Phill Whiteside phillw at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 12 16:28:53 UTC 2012

Hi wxl,

with regard to point 3) My personal preference is that at least 1 person
from each of the other teams joins the support team mailing list, thus
removing the need for cross-posting (thus keeping the chatter on mailing
lists down) whilst keeping all the teams 'in the loop'. Obviously, the more
who join the better! But, as ever, it is for lubuntu to decide how they
want this team to run :)

Regards,

Phill.