Lubuntu Wubi seems to work OK

Phill Whiteside phillw at vpolink.com
Tue Feb 28 22:11:28 UTC 2012

I know Rafael is working on a solution to the problem, it is a major
problem across all this release series for us. From what little I
understand Ubuntu 'changed' something. hopefully Rafael can give us an
update in time for the lubuntu meeting tomorrow at 20:00 UTC (And even
better if he could get me an update before the general QA meeting at 17:00
UTC so I can inform the whole QA team of the issue when I am asked to
comment on major issues).

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw