Logout menu when pressing power button

Michael Basse ubuntu at alpha-unix.de
Fri Feb 24 23:23:18 UTC 2012

Hi Marko,
thank you for the info about that issue. If you found a bug in (l)ubuntu
its always a good idea to report that bug to launchpad (if not already
done). That makes it more easy to identify the issue and work on it.

I was doing a quick search and cant find a report about your issue, so i
think noone before reported it to launchpad.

Here is a description about how to report bugs

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ReportingBugs

If you have any questions feel free to ask them

Kind regards from Germany

Michael