Black background in installation

Greg Faith gregfaith at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 03:06:58 UTC 2012

Added me to to the bug and statement below:

I can confirm this bug also affects the lubuntu precise-desktop-amd64.iso

>From yesterday 20120221 daily-build: installation completed normal but very
hard to read pages.
Post installation all is fine.

And today's 20120222 daily-build: installation aborted

I would agree the lubuntu-artwork is most probable cause.
I have some screen-shots if they would be helpful.