new lubuntu.net for your testing on www.whiteboar.info

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 09:03:02 UTC 2012

On 22 February 2012 16:45, Mario Behling <mb at mariobehling.de> wrote:
> Hi Jared,
>
> currently we are using the Ubuntu Drupal theme, but not the latest
> version. There were some issues with the latest theme and it did not
> work out of the box when I tried last time.
>
> If we decide to continue using the theme - we could change the main
> area and display some condense info and just keep the links to blog
> posts or so.
>
> - Mario

Ah ok, I am far from expert in setting up the install. Once it's there
I know my way around setting up the blocks and modules no problems.
The SSO module is also a godsend to our loco, so many less spam users
in the user list (yes we were even using catchpas beforehand but even
that didn't work).

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris