new lubuntu.net for your testing on www.whiteboar.info

Mario Behling mb at mariobehling.de
Wed Feb 22 06:45:31 UTC 2012

Hi Jared,

currently we are using the Ubuntu Drupal theme, but not the latest
version. There were some issues with the latest theme and it did not
work out of the box when I tried last time.

If we decide to continue using the theme - we could change the main
area and display some condense info and just keep the links to blog
posts or so.

- Mario