Sneekylinux strikes again

Julien Lavergne gilir at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 21 00:36:16 UTC 2012

Just to give you more infos :

Le 02/20/2012 10:40 PM, Michael Rawson a écrit :
> I can back up the abiword bug, that's happening with me too.
It's actually a problem with the theme. The last update on precise may
have improved the situation, but another fix is in progress (that should
also fix the black background you see in various applications).
> Also seems to have the "windows all opening fullscreen" which made LSC look weird...but generally positive, which is good to hear. Thanks for that!
I already reverted it. If you still have it by default, remove in your
configuration file (~/.config/openbox/lubuntu-rc.xml) the lines below :
    <!-- Option to maximize all normal window when launched-->
    <application type="normal">
      <maximized>true</maximized>
    </application>

Regards,