Sneekylinux strikes again

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 20 23:25:45 UTC 2012

Hi,

hopefully at this weeks meeting
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/IRC%20Meetings/Agenda Julien will be able
to tell us if the devs had time to put a switch in so only certain apps
would open full screen. From what I know, the change from everything
opening full-screen to not is a switch that can be done; the task was to
get some programmes opening full screen and others not.

If this was not possible in time for 12.04 I'm sure it will be included for
12.10.

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw