new lubuntu.net for your testing on www.whiteboar.info

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 20:45:00 UTC 2012

On 21 February 2012 05:35, Stephen Smally <eco.stefi at fastwebnet.it> wrote:
> I was exactly thinking this XD
> we can use the ubuntu.com pattern (for the "toolbar") with the lubuntu
> palette.

Exactly why I suggested if someone knows what they're doing to have a
play with the Ubuntu Drupal tools. These are designed to match as
close as possible to the official ubuntu.com website. I'm far from an
expert at setting up themes (give me an admin login and I can help
organise a site but that's about it) but I would have thought it
should have been as simple as changing the colour scheme to match that
of Lubuntu.

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris