new lubuntu.net for your testing on www.whiteboar.info

Stephen Smally eco.stefi at fastwebnet.it
Mon Feb 20 18:47:03 UTC 2012

Well, i also noticed that Xubuntu changed is web layout, is great now
(is similar to the Ubuntu one).
IMHO the whiteboar one is a little unprecise, for example the
description says that is a "Linux with LXDE". we should tell that is a
distro (maybe some link to the linux or distro definition).

I will draw a mockup.

Stephen Smally