DuckDuckGo as a search option in Lubuntu

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 12:14:47 UTC 2012

On 18 February 2012 02:25, Prakash Swaminathan <prakash at duckduckgo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> DuckDuckGo is a general search engine with instant answers, less
> spam/clutter and real privacy.
>
> We are the default search engine in Linux Mint, available in Opera and can
> offer your users a compelling alternative search option.
>
> Who do you recommend that we contact to introduce DuckDuckGo?
>
> Kind regards,
> Prakash

I believe we use standard Ubuntu defaults for these settings but I'm
sure someone else can correct me if I'm wrong. The best place to have
a look around and decide which way you'd like to introduce the option
to Ubuntu is at http://www.ubuntu.com/community/get-involved - this
lists the various ways to get involved in the Ubuntu project.

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris