[Lubuntu-qa] Clean non-pae mini.iso install

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 16 09:32:54 UTC 2012

Now all we need is someone with a Mac PPC to try the mini-iso and we will
have pretty much all bases covered! It was mentioned in last nights meeting
about how to get 12.04 onto non-pae systems. It looks as if you may have
the problem solved, thanks ever so much for taking the time to do the grunt
work.

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw