how to get nm-applet back in task-bar / bottom panel - Lubuntu 11.10

Icarus Alive icarus.alive at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 05:14:42 UTC 2012

Hello,

This is my first mail to the list. I've been using Lubuntu 11.10 for a
while now, and have been quite happy with it.

Recently however, while trying to figure out why the NetworkManager applet
icon never shows (or shows only intermittently, in some cases), by mistake
I removed the applet. However, now I can't figure out, how to add it back.
Without it, I am unable to use WAN connection using my wireless data-card.

Thanks,
Icarus