organize the lubuntu.net team

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 16 00:43:03 UTC 2012

Hi Karl,

would you please use 'reply to all', as currently the team are getting one
half of the conversation :)

>From what Mario said, we are not using a 'standard' copy of Drupal. If he
gives me the information of our version then I see no problem in getting a
sandbox area set up for those interested in developing it. Obviously, or
may not, as the SII server is a server - it has full LAMP installed, with
SEL package installed as default. (In case you are wondering, it is a
CentOS 6 server as I needed that for my course work and is the 16G model of
http://www.kimsufi.co.uk/ )

Regards,

Phill.

--