[Lubuntu-qa] Minutes from the Lubuntu Team meeting on 2012-02-15

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 15 23:56:07 UTC 2012

Hmm,

we are, as I am writing, 21 hours and 5 minutes from feature freeze. julien
has taken on the comments about auto-max size. If he can pull a magicians
rabbit out of the famous black top-hat that they use, he will do so. The
rabbit in question is being able to choose. The use of auto-maximised is a
flag that can be turned off before release. It is not a feature, only
default behaviour. The ability to choose is, however, a feature. Keep your
fingers crossed that the ability to choose can be realised in the coming
hours.

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw