#3487238 - LxPanel Launch Bar Dialog

Henry Gebhardt hsggebhardt at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 15 14:08:27 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 11:45:01PM +0100, Julien Lavergne wrote:
> Le 13/02/2012 12:48, Axel FILMORE a écrit :
> > And the patch :
> > https://sourceforge.net/tracker/download.php?group_id=180858&atid=894869&file_id=435669&aid=3487238
>
> Thanks for the patch, but I can't read it. Could you use diff -Nur, or
> provide the fixed .ui file ? Thanks :)

I could read the patch the second time I tried downloading it. It seems
that sourceforge somehow gave a mangled html error file the first time.
This happened more than once, so it makes me think this is a sourceforge
problem. I can't reproduce the error now, it always works.

Other than that, the patch seems to work very well!

Regards,

Henry