Re-development of Lubuntu.net [Re: Clipboard manager or similar]

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 07:46:52 UTC 2012

On 14 February 2012 13:21, Mario Behling <mb at mariobehling.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone interested in theming for lubuntu.net, please see the theming
> guides on drupal.org. http://drupal.org/documentation/theme
>
> A good start point could be to reuse an existing theme and adapt it.
>
> - Mario

I have recently (in the last couple of months) gone through a Drupal
upgrade to my LoCo team's website. I would highly suggest people look
at the Ubuntu Drupal project - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDrupal
for some inspiration. It might just be a case of adapting the theme to
the Lubuntu colour scheme but the Ubuntu Drupal project is aimed at
providing a community drupal base to match the official Ubuntu website
theme. I would also highly suggest the integration of openid as the
authorisation method preferred. Our spam user count has been 0 since
adopting this method as opposed to upwards of 10 new accounts a week.

--
Regards,

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris