Full screen

Lance lbsolost at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 04:24:20 UTC 2012

Yes, I've been busy with the non-pae mini.iso testing:

But particularly having lxterminal open full screen is just downright ugly.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but otherwise we have an impressive looking distro.

Since I mentioned my non-pae mini.iso testing you might find these two bug reports interesting:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/debian-installer/+bug/931237

Note: That really does just require a title change.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/debian-installer/+bug/931191

Remember, my goal is to have a guide done by Beta 1, but ATM it appears we'll be able to eliminate the need for CLI instructions.

Oh, and I'm cross-testing the standard PAE version also.

Lance