Re-development of Lubuntu.net [Re: Clipboard manager or similar]

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 13 21:31:04 UTC 2012

Hi,

a while back there was discussion about a re-vamp for the lubuntu.net site.
This then fizzled out. If there are people familiar with that system and
who would like to propose new skins for it they are than welcome to suggest
them :)

Regards,

Phill.

--