Clipboard manager or similar

Cyber Penguin cyberpenguin1979 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 21:19:00 UTC 2012

For the newcomers: Before Christmas I made a mock-up of a new Lubuntu web
site:
https://sites.google.com/site/lubuntunet/

I have not been very active in this project lately (guilty as charged), but
now time should be better, and I am still ready for putting some work into
it.

What I can offer is the marketing text work (which will need a British
proof-reading as a last step, of course): Explaining complicated matters to
beginners, getting their attention and helping them taking the initial step
into their first live boot.

Lubuntu is not well known, and the people who do know are not aware how
user friendly it is. This is one of our major problems. We have loyal
followers, but we should be better to catch new ones among average people.

I don't have deep knowledge in managing a CMS, but if anyone can help me in
this context I am ready for beginning development.

If we have a sandbox area in our CMS we can build the new site behind the
scene, and when finished we make the decision of whether or not to switch.

Comments?

Regards
CP