Fwd: Getting Involved (how to create an LP account)

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 10 17:14:24 UTC 2012

you have no idea how much trouble I had getting "create gpg key" out of
google... go try... In the end, i gave up and asked on UBT for the blooming
link!.

The only reason I asked that people pelt me on this thread is to stop
several people editing the same stuff, over and over again. Once I have
good enough feed back, I'll go edit it to take as many peoples views in as
i can - after that, it's open season on that page! (Well, I could be really
nasty and mark it as only wiki admin editable - but I'd get sacked as a
wiki admin if I did that :D )

Please keep the comments coming in.

thanks,

Phill.