clicking below drag bar with some widget styles

神癒礁湖 rafaellaguna at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 13:54:21 UTC 2012

I scrolled pointing to the rightest pixel on the scrollbar, thus nobody
use this behaviour.  But I can't understand how's possibel two different
themes, with different engines can make same error, even without having
that line about contour definition. The GTK2 part of the Ozone3 does not
have the "GtkScrollbar ::trough-border = 3" line, so we cannot change
it!

You must admit it's funny. Or there's something I can't understand.

El dj 09 de 02 de 2012 a les 08:03 -0500, en/na Karl Anliot va escriure:

--
Go to rafaellaguna.com

Go to Lubuntu.net