Lubuntu Desktop

Axel FILMORE axel.filmore at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 22:02:59 UTC 2012

I think you can install lubuntu-core or lubuntu-desktop, I didn't
tested, but that should work

There's a very good documentation about the mini.iso install, that may
help :

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation/MinimalInstall

    11.10 (32 and 64 Bit)

For a full install use

sudo apt-get install python-software-properties
sudo apt-get install lubuntu-desktop
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
sudo apt-get autoclean
sudo rm /var/cache/apt/archives/*.deb

For just the core use

sudo apt-get install python-software-properties
sudo apt-get install lubuntu-core
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
sudo apt-get autoclean
sudo rm /var/cache/apt/archives/*.deb

You may need to do aditionnal tweaks, but basically that should work.

Regards.

--
Axel FILMORE