Everything Worked!

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 7 04:39:22 UTC 2012

It appears that there are people who mis-understand the 'F' in OMFG. They
are obviously not those good people who have battered their heads against
brick walls to dull the pain of actually getting a PPC iso to work.

For those of you who have not been a part of that torture, may I simply say

*Oh, My Friendly God.... you have answered the prayers of the poor PPC
users!!*
*
*
All programmers, all debuggers, all support staff around the world do offer
a prayer up when all else is failing. And, believe you me - take a look at
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1918246 Prayers were needed &
thanks given.

For those not aware of the problems? Go make your own version up.. I am
actually saddened that people would do so.

Regards,

Phill.
*
*