Clipboard Manager - Time to report it :)

amjjawad HOOHAA amjjawad at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 12:26:57 UTC 2012

Hi Julien,

I was waiting for YOUR reply :D
You don't need to read the whole thing, you clearly understood what I want
and pointing to :) THANK YOU!

I do agree 100%. If we could do that without adding Parcellite or any other
clipboard manager than this is great. I'm not a developer as you all know
but I'm sure it's not that hard to achieve. I mentioned Parcellite because
I never used anything else but sure there are many out there.

This is just one of the issues that I wish we could fix/solve :)

Thank you!

P.S.
To summarize the whole thing: Lubuntu needs to perform the most basic
simple tasks/functions that even smartphones can perform these days which
is copy and paste without the need to keep the "source" opened. Clipboard
manager or whatever you call it, that doesn't matter, what does matter is
Lubuntu needs a buffer (or whatever you call it) to protect/save/keep the
data you copy so you can paste it EVEN after closing the source where you
copied that from.

That's all :)