Clipboard Manager - Time to report it :)

Julien Lavergne gilir at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 6 09:22:51 UTC 2012

I didn't read all the mail yet (I'll have a small connectivity for the next days), but this is my opinion about it :
- we don't need a full clipboard manager like parcelite, too heavy (even Ubuntu doesn't have such functionalities).
- Ideally, it should be an extension of lxsession, to handle properly the copy/paste. It's the actual plan to fix this issue.
- other solution need to have a really small memory footprint.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne