Clipboard Manager - Time to report it :)

amjjawad HOOHAA amjjawad at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 15:17:53 UTC 2012

> Again, what exactly is the desired function? Parcellite does a lot of
> things.

Check the first email I sent on this subject, please :)

2.7 Mb of memory sounds a bit too much if it's only purpose is to
> guard your clipboard contents when you close applications.

Parcellite is just a program I'm aware about. There might be some other
"lighter" programs out there. I'm not saying "Please include THIS program",
I'm just starting a discussion and hopefully we could reach to a valid
point and a final answer :)

So, if there is another program, lighter program, why not? what I care
about really is the function not the program.

Can it be solved in a better, even lighter way? Even if it would mean
> we'd have to program it ourselves?

I'm NOT a developer so I have NO idea programming wise. As I mentioned, if
there is another lighter alternative, why not?

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 7:03 PM, Alexander Andjelkovic <andjelkovic at gmail.com

--
Best Regards,

*amjjawad*