Update - argh!

Michael Basse ubuntu at alpha-unix.de
Thu Feb 2 23:21:05 UTC 2012

FYI

Calculating upgrade... Done
  debianutils gir1.2-gtk-3.0 iproute libgail-3-0 libglib2.0-0
libglib2.0-bin libglib2.0-data
  libglib2.0-dev libgphoto2-2 libgphoto2-l10n libgphoto2-port0
libgtk-3-0 libgtk-3-bin
  libgtk-3-common makedev po-debconf
16 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 7573 kB of archives.
After this operation, 96.3 kB disk space will be freed.

issue is fixed (german mirrors)

Michael