LxLauncher Rewrite

Stephen Smally eco.stefi at fastwebnet.it
Thu Feb 2 20:42:32 UTC 2012

First of all, thanks for the feedback.

1 - As you already have seen, the problem was about the screenshot, the
message was too big.

2 - The part is not under LxPanel, is in a scrolled window so you can
scroll in, you suggest a unity-like behavior? i don't get why, on a
netbook screen there isn't sufficient space to show only a part of
lxlauncher, btw is an idea to consider.

3 - Officially (at the moment), never. Anyway if we see that is better
than the current lxlauncher, probably will be used in the 12.10 Lubuntu
Netbook Session (since the feature freeze is 16 February, and we got
only few days).

Regards

Stephen Smally