Setting key shortcuts in LXDE / Openbox

leszek.lesner at web.de leszek.lesner at web.de
Fri Dec 21 15:37:04 UTC 2012

There is an little application called xev that records keypresses and shows their keycodes when executed in terminal.

--

Von meinem Nokia N9 gesendet

On 12/21/2012 04:39 PM, leszek.lesner at web.de wrote:
> I really would suggest binding those keys to a specific application, as binding the globally would also only work with one application.
> There is a global shortcut plugin for audacious and mplayer.
> But if you really want to globally bind them do it in the ~/.config/openbox/lubuntu-rc.xml .
> There are some bindings already there so it should be pretty selfexplainable.
>
> --
>
> Von meinem Nokia N9 gesendet

I see ~/.config/openbox/lubuntu-rc.xml How do I find the names of the
extra keys? They seem to do nothing when pressed in the terminal or an
editor.

Regards
/Lars

leszek.lesner at web.de