Openbox Configuration Manager - Lubuntu 12.04

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 20:17:13 UTC 2012

Hi,

I had Lubuntu 12.04 Beta2. I upgraded to Lubuntu 12.04 stable by:

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
Reboot

I did that on two machines, one is a laptop and other is a PC. NONE of
these two have Openbox Configuration Manager, I'm afraid.

Do I need to attach a screenshot too? If yes, please let me know :)

Thanks :)

--
*Best Regards,
amjjawad*