Conducting Lubuntu team business in public (was: Re: Disabling lightdm guest login )

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 30 04:59:34 UTC 2012

Hi Jonathon,

indeed, in any family there will dis-agreements. As you point out, these
cases are specifically covered in the CoC. How else do we get new ideas?

"There is more than one way to skin a cat", as the old saying goes [1].
Discussing their respective merits is important (although the cats used for
testing, may disagree!)  :)

Regards,

Phill.
[1]