About my health, top posting vs bottom posting, and Ubuntu forums

keith keithmck at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 29 11:52:56 UTC 2012

Lance wrote:

> Sometimes I forget to "reply all" anyway, as Ali recently pointed out,
> so that may be the best option for me ATM.
>
> Lance
>
> PS: It's not easy NOT being the sharpest tool in the shed, but OTOH
> it's great to know that I'm not. That way I can still explain my
> limitations and they'll either be accepted or not ;^)
>
> Sometimes the elderly fail to recognize their limitations with
> disastrous results :^(
I'm new on here Lance, but I say just ignore the 'perfectionists' &
contibute as & when you can. I know top posting is frowned upon, I've
been the  target of some of these 'righteous' people, but until it was
explained in a civil tongue, did not feel the need to change. Etiquette
is etiquette though, so I conform.

You seem to be one of the community, so just let us know what you want
to say.

All the best.

--
Sent from Free Open Source Software