Making the help.ubuntu.com wiki into a one-stop support resource!

Julien Lavergne gilir at ubuntu.com
Sat Apr 28 10:50:24 UTC 2012

Le 04/28/2012 08:58 AM, Karl Anliot a écrit :
> Need feedback and voting for the following major changes to the wiki:
> The old "lubuntu" page needed a little "Sprucing up":
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Lubuntu_karl_test would
> replace https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu
Just a general note about the text, I saw comparison between Lubuntu and
Xubuntu about performance. I would like to avoid any comparison on
performance, quality, or any "rating" between any other flavors or
Ubuntu itself.

We are not in a competition between flavors, we just have another focus
than others flavors. Please keep in mind that we are all in the same
family, and we share some applications with others flavors. We need
cooperation, and to keep good relationship with them.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne