Making the help.ubuntu.com wiki into a one-stop support resource!

Karl Anliot kanliot at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 06:58:27 UTC 2012

Need feedback and voting for the following major changes to the wiki:
The old "lubuntu" page needed a little "Sprucing up":
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Lubuntu_karl_test would
replace https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu

And I created a new navigation page:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation_karl_test
would replace https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation

You'll notice that the "Configuration and Management" link doesn't go
anywhere.  I propose we create that page with entries moved from the
old "LubuntuDocumentation" page.

My pleasure creating these for you to vote on.  If you have a wiki
account,  make your edits immediately.
please reply with -1, 0, 1 to give  positive votes to the pages.