Lubuntu 12.04 - Feedback/Users' Satisfaction

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 20:37:38 UTC 2012

Before deciding which of the above is best, what do you want to know?

 I have already mentioned that but don't mind to write it again :)

1- Listen to our Users because I believe this is SO important and one of
the keys to our success now and in the future. That is can be simply done
by having their feedback.

2- Build a simple yet very useful database for Lubuntu because we do NOT
have numbers or a database that we can go back to. For example, do you know
how many users are having less than 128MB of RAM? or how many with NON-PAE
CPU? and stuff like that :)

That is all for now :)

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 11:48 PM, Steve <yorvik.ubunto at googlemail.com>wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 17:13:23 +0400
> "Ali Linx (amjjawad)" <amjjawad at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >

> > I do believe that one of the most important keys for success is listening
> > to users and their feedback. I'm a firm believer in this.
> > We can make it complicated and we can make it short and since we are
> > Lubunters then let's do this the short and easy way (KISS).
> >
> > What do you suggest in order to do this better?
> >
> > Suggestions:
> > 1- A Poll?
> > 2- A Forum Thread?
> > 3- Using the Mailing List?
> > 4- Other?
> >
> > IMHO, the easiest and the best is a Poll. Short and Simple.
> > A thread is not a bad idea but I do know people will never listen and
> > instead of sharing their feedback, they will start ask Qs, etc.
> > Using the mailing list may flood it with tons of Emails so not sure how
> bad
> > or good that will be?
> >
> > Your suggestions and thoughts are most welcome :)
> >
> Before deciding which of the above is best, what do you want to know?
>
> --
> Steve <yorvik.ubunto at googlemail.com>

*Best Regards,
amjjawad*
Lubuntu Support Team Co-ordinator
Lubuntu Communication Team Administrator
Lubuntu One Stop Thread <http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755>
My Wiki Page <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad> | My
Launchpad<https://launchpad.net/%7Eamjjawad>| My
Ubuntu Forum Profile <http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=941822>