Lubuntu 12.04 - Feedback/Users' Satisfaction

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 16:34:32 UTC 2012

Finding that one is an extra headache. I'm looking for much more simple and
easy way. I'm sure I can find at least 10 websites that will offer free
Polls but sometimes, you can vote more than once so your data won't be
accurate.

As for Facebook Questions and Forums Polls, these are very accurate because
you can't vote more than once. For Facebook, it's even more flexible
because you can change your vote but you can't vote twice.