Lubuntu 12.04 - Feedback/Users' Satisfaction

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 16:08:48 UTC 2012

I noticed you are new so MOST WELCOME to world that will keep dazzling you
:P

Enjoy and if you need anything, we are all at your service ;)

Thanks for your opinion and suggestion ... I will be waiting for some more
votes then start playing because I have SO MUCH energy :D

--
*Best Regards,
amjjawad*