Lubuntu 12.04 - Feedback/Users' Satisfaction

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 15:47:10 UTC 2012

I would not recommend that because we need some written Data that we can go
back to when needed.
The point is NOT just listen ;) as you know, I always have two aims minimum
in mind :P
The 2nd aim is to build a database for Lubuntu with figures, numbers,
feedback, etc so we can get back to whenever needed :)

Polls, IMHO is the easier or faster to read and check. Threads could be
good idea too but I still think Polls are way better.

It's going to be something like:
Lubuntu 12.04 is out, how do you rate it?
1- 10/10
2- 7/10
3- 5/10
4-3/10
5-1/10

Or anything similar to this.

Those with problems, bugs, etc need to follow the regular standard way to
do this :)

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 7:36 PM, Michael Rawson
<michaelrawson76 at gmail.com>wrote:

> We could have an IRC channel dedicated to feedback-or would that be
> overkill? #lubuntu-feedback sounds good to me...
>
> I'd quite like it if Lubuntu became "the distro that listens" -
> particularly with Ubuntu's recent demonising.
>
> On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 16:30:34 +0100
> keith <keithmck at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > Ali Linx (amjjawad) wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >

> > > I do believe that one of the most important keys for success is
> > > listening to users and their feedback. I'm a firm believer in this.
> > > We can make it complicated and we can make it short and since we are
> > > Lubunters then let's do this the short and easy way (KISS).
> > >
> > > What do you suggest in order to do this better?
> > >
> > > Suggestions:
> > > 1- A Poll?
> > > 2- A Forum Thread?
> > > 3- Using the Mailing List?
> > > 4- Other?
> > >
> > > IMHO, the easiest and the best is a Poll. Short and Simple.
> > > A thread is not a bad idea but I do know people will never listen and
> > > instead of sharing their feedback, they will start ask Qs, etc.
> > > Using the mailing list may flood it with tons of Emails so not sure
> > > how bad or good that will be?
> > >
> > > Your suggestions and thoughts are most welcome :)
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> > I think a thread; previous polls did not cover enough options.
> >
> > As for any questions, they can be moved, if it's moderated.
> >
> > --
> > Sent from Free Open Source Software
> > Debian GNU/Linux
> >

> > --