Lubuntu 12.04 is released

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 26 16:24:34 UTC 2012

Hi Jean-Pierre,

Wubi is only the installer, it does not have the all the various iso's!
(Just think how big it would be). You can then select a CD, locally
downloaded iso or ask it to grab the iso of your choice from the iso
storage area. That is perfectly expected behaviour. I think they removed
the option of grabbing the Ubuntu-dvd simply because the file is so big.

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw