Dsl-2640U router -- no internet..

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 24 16:02:50 UTC 2012

Hi,

1st thing to try if you cannot connect via ethernet to it would be to do a
factory reset on the router. The instructions are with the routher, but it
usually entails poking a straightened out paper clip in to the little hole
that says 'reset'. If you cannot still connect to it using ethernet, then
try the same cables etc on another PC.

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw