Making the help.ubuntu.com wiki into a one-stop support resource!

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Sun Apr 22 17:33:11 UTC 2012

Hi Jose,

I think what A.J. means is that Lbuntu is not quite a 'team' by normal
definition. Lubuntu is more than that; we are a family :) A warm welcome to
it.

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw