Can not login to lubuntu 12.04

Jarno Suni jarno.ilari.suni at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 20:26:59 UTC 2012

I installed daily alternate iso i386, chose encryption of /home, use
entire disk by automatic partition. The problem is I can not login in
the graphical desktop, it throws me back in login screen; I can login
in virtual console. During bootup I get message: "The disk drive for
/dev/mapper/cryptoswap1 is not ready yet or not present. Continue to
wait, or Press S to skip mounting or M for manual recovery." However,
bootup process will go on without user interaction after this.

--
http://www.iki.fi/8/